Location Location Location! Are you thinking of having a destination wedding? That’s awesome! Destination weddings are intimate and make the focus of the day about whats important, you and your fiance. Destination weddings are often celebrated between the couple and their photographer, however having a destination weddings doesn’t mean you will celebrate alone. Many couples invite 50-75 guest to join them in a foreign land as they exchange vows. Inviting your family and friends gives everyone an excuse to take a much needed vacation. To help you find your dream venue I’ve rounded up a few of the most popular destination wedding venues of 2016.
- Maui, Hawaii Olowalu Plantation House
- Tulum, Mexico – ‘ Be Tulum
- Ireland – Clonewilliams House
- Costa Rica –Villa Punto de Vista
- San Ignacio, Belize – Xunantunich in San Jose Succotz Village